Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bo's 25th Bday Party

Last night a bunch of us all went to McGinnis's for supper, then off to Nav's for "a few" drinks. Took a bunch of pics with the new camera.
Note: As stated above, this is a 'new' camera, therefor I was not familiar with the settings and this was pretty much the first time I really used it, hense the reason why everyone has red eye - I forgot (actually, didnt know it was there) to turn the 'red eye reduction' setting on. Ooops!


Jon, just getting back from bal hockey, napping on the floor before the big night.


April, sitting in my bathroom, watching me as I get ready... look at the love and admitation in her eyes ;)


One end of the supper table... looking good girls!(And Ian :)


The other end of the table....


Ian and MC


Jenn and Richard


April and Spaz


My little cake : ) YUM!


Richard started it ....


Mike and Brigitte @ Nav's


Yay Ken!


It's... LEE!


My cousin Jolene


Awwww... we are so cute... oh yeah, and then there is Lee...


And here we are again... almost time to go home to.... (see below)


PIERRE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey guys,

It looks like you all had a ton of fun. Wow, birthdays are all coming up AGAIN!!!

4:15 PM

 
Blogger ken said...

the last pic before the dog is creepy

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home