Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bobbi-Jo's 25th Birthday Celebration #1 !!!!

Yes, in less than a week I will be turning a quarter of a century old!!! Woohoo!!! : )
Slowly catching up to Jon.. haha.. but not really...
We had a little bday party celebration tonight with my family...
Note: We missed you tonight April - we played BINGO!



Pierre taking a nap for the party (we didnt have the heart to tell him that he
wasnt invited to this one...)


Our other 'son' also up and ready for the party... again, not invited...



Jon comforting Pierre after we told him that he couldnt come to the party :(


Getting ready to blow out the candles after a declicous meal! YUM YUM!


Me and my 2 favourite guys... Shane and Jon :)


What is a party without party games! We all played a few games of bingo - and there
were prizes!!! WOOT!!!


Me and Shaner


My aunt opening up some gifts - it was her birthday as well :)


WOOHOO I love to gamble!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home