Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Party 2006

We had a little Halloween Party this year - thanks to all who came, hope you had a good time - here are some pics of the Day/Night of the party...


The morning of the party: Penny did my hair for my costume, so she brought
Noah along and him and Jon and Pierre hung out :)


Me, trying on a 'part' of Jon's costume.. hmmm..what could it be...


Pierre - our little Musketeer!


The M & M and the Whoopie!


the Queen bee and the Killer Bee : )


Dorothy and the Bear :)


Oh Mr Bear, love the outfit!


The Pimp and the Witch


These 2 need some sleep ; )


Jenn.. the angel??? and I : )


The Mr and the Mrs...




The man behind (or should I say inside) the bear!

1 Comments:

Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey, great costumes guys!! Love the dorthy getup, very sexy. Jon, that bear head piece must have been killer. Way to go guys... nice pics. I'm still waiting for someone with pictures from the party we were at to send them my way. Once I have them, you'll see Karine and I in action.

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home