Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Wedding! - latest update: Oct 10/06

The wedding was the best! Couldn't have asked for anything better - it was perfect! Here are some pics that other people had taken... we will add more once the come in and the "professional" ones once we get them... Enjoy!


Jon - pre wedding


Marc, the best man - pre wedding


the Guys' limo....


Jon - almost ready....


And they're off...!


The girls' Limo - can we say "Stretch Escalade"Limo?!


April and Bobbi-Jo - getting ready, doing thier "wedding dance".


On our way to the church!

My dad.. walking me down the isle...



Walking back down the isle - we're married!!!


Jakob - Celebrating a little early are we??? :)


"All done! Let the celebration begin!"


Outside the church - the new Mr and Mrs Richard!



"It's a little chilly in strapless dresses.... "


Audrey, April, Shane and Jakob



The wedding party


At the reception - the head table


The Newlyweds


Richard and Bo dancing up a storm


Me and April : )


bouquet toss

Garter toss

5 Comments:

Blogger JERKSTORE.ca said...

Matt - Just because you are getting married soon doesnt mean you are allowed to slack on the BLOG comments!!!!! You are my only hope for getting a comment!!! ;) - From the new Mrs Richard

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Liss said...

Hi there! You don't know me whatsoever, but I'm Matt's sister Melissa. Matt has been slacking BIG TIME, so I thought I'd say congrats to you both on your big day! Nice pictures!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Glenn said...

I'm so happy for you! Jon, a great friend like you deserves such a wonderful wife, so congratulations on finding Bobbi-Jo!!! Thanks for inviting me to share in your big day, guys! HAPPINESS always! Love you , both!

Glenner

4:19 AM

 
Blogger JERKSTORE.ca said...

Thanks Melissa... I'm sure Matt is a busy man these days... his day is coming up fast :)

And Glenn - thank you so much and thanks again for coming up and being apart of our day... it meant a lot to us - come up and visit anytime and bring your wifey! :)

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey guys,

I'm SOOOOO Sorry for not getting a comment on here first, I feel like crap. I mean, my Sister got first dibs... I really am slacking. What can I say, you both look great and VERY happy. I'm sorry we couldn't make it. If ya's happen to be traveling and in the Ottawa area for any reason what so ever the weekend of the 14th, stop by our wedding and say hi as the new Mr and Mrs Richard. We'd totally love to see ya's. Were having a little house party at our place the night before, *wink*.

I love the Limo's, not something were doing, but it's a great touch. I was looking at the other pics, what's on the tv in the pic with Marc coming up the stairs? That looks like vintage NHL hockey for Nintendo. Am I right??

I probably won't even get my own blog entry on anytime soon either, so this will have to do. Taker easy guys and stay tuned for our pictures next week.

Matt & Karine

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home