Sunday, July 23, 2006

Deni and Jolyne's Jack and Jill

Here are some pics from Deni and Jolyne's Bachelor/Bachelorette... except I just realize that I obviously suck at taking pictures... I only have 1 of the bachelor! (sorry Deni)
Enjoy!


On our way to Shediac....

Entertainment for the drive...

Ok seriously.... are we almost there?


Jenn and Bo - weird pic - haha

Jenn and Richard

Um yeah... this is Jon.....

Marcel and Lise

Marc and Jaco

Jenn and Lynn

Jolyne and Lynn

Deni - and Jon showing off his white legs

Jolyne and Bo

Jaco, Chris and Jon

Hello down there!

The guys

Guy talk

The girls

The girls 2

Crystal and Lynn

Chris, Andre and Jolyne

Bo and Jolyne

3 Comments:

Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey, Great pics... looks like a fun party. I haven't seen many of those guys in along time. I can't believe that Deni is getting married. Say hi to everyone for me.

9:40 AM

 
Blogger JERKSTORE.ca said...

Yup.. wedding is this weekend - so check here on Sunday - I'll post some pics of the wedding :)

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that Jason Williamson's wedding is ALSO this weekend. Yeah, the big lug is getting married. He also decided to do it before us... LOL.

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home