Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dogs, Dogs and Shoes

It's been a couple of weeks, but I have been waiting to get some more pics. The other weekend we went to Pete and Chelsea's for her bday BBQ and Pierre met a couple of new friends (as you will see below, they love the kiddie pool!). Also, some pics of Pierre (of course) and the high-light of my week - MY NEW SHOES!!! (aren't they cute?!)


Pierre's new Friends :)


Pierre and Daddy sharing an apple... awwww....


"Mommy, please don't take my picture, I've had a hard day at day care..."


Our newly re-arranged living room...


Drum roll please... TA DA!!! The new shoes!!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey,

Now that's a nice living room. Too bad Jon's sitting in it... kinda ruins the picture. ha ha ha.. Just kidding.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger JERKSTORE.ca said...

You're kidding... haha.. but are you really??? ;)
I'm so glad you look at "our" blog Matt - we dont seem to have many other visiters that like to leave comments... Hats off to you! :)

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Madpajamma said...

I'm just silly like that!!!

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home